Monday, March 30, 2009

Arrived!!

Yesterday our baby chicks arrived!
The phone rang and we got a call that our baby chicks had arrived at the post office, and that the post office was closing in 30 minutes. We rushed over there as quickly as possible to pick up the chicks.
I carried out the box of chirping, scampering little chicks and we drove them home. Pretty soon there were chirps and cheeps and scampering of tiny little fluffballs running around their brooder box. Some brown, some white, some black, some gray, some with feathers on their feet! They are so adorable, as you can see in the pictures. :)



More updates soon to come.
Bye-bye ~ :)
Steven

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, they are so little! Wow, those are so cute! I wish we had chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven!
    Neat blog. I'll be stopping in from time to time. I'm super jealous of the chickens! I want some sooo bad... we live out in the country, so I can have them, but I've kinda got to convince my parents. ;) Haha, not so bad though, they're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cool blog! I like the story about the chicks. Your other post was good, too!

    Also, if you'd like to comment on my (and my brothers) blog, I'd like it a lot!(www.guys4god.blogspot.com)

    Can't wait to see more posts!
    Andrew

    P.S. My sister knows your sister from the father-daughter retreat and her blog, so that's how I found out about The Open Book by Steven.

    ReplyDelete